1. Sorry I haven’t been posting much guys. Don’t worry I am still here! Its just been a busy week.
2. Totally did not pay much attention in class today even though I took my ADHD meds. I sat next to friends and we fooled around on the lappy and talked/giggled in the back. LOL WOOOPS.
3. I seriously adore my new friends, its such a relief after coming out to them Tuesday. Also new friends invited me over to their apartment for a halloween and ugly sweater christmas party. I’m excited :D oh and went out to lunch, ate outside with them so delightful exchanging stories and laughing lots.
4. Babysat for my 2nd favorite family tonight 6-10PM, it was refreshing working with kids..I’ve missed it. I wonder why Audrey couldn’t sleep she was super alert and I TRIED EVERYTHING than used social work skills and that didn’t work.
5. SO SO SO TEMPTED NOT TO GO INTO FIELD TOMORROW AND TAKE A PERSONAL DAY BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO RELAX. But I can’t I need my hours. Its tempting to even just lie that I went because my supervisor is on vacation however I would feel too guilty and not go through with it.
6. LITERALLY ALL MY FAMILIES ASKED ME TO BABYSIT THIS WEEKEND LIKE GAH REALLY WHYYYY CAN’T YOU SPREAD OUT I WENT THREE WEEKS WITH NOTHING AND EVERYONE WANTS THIS WEEKEND FOR NO REASON MERP.
7. I am falling in love with the city. I don’t mind the crazy, the insane rush hour chaos, being alone walking around, being packed like sardines on the red line, all of the cons of the city doesn’t really bother me anymore. I want to live there I am ready! I just cant afford it yet =/
8. LAST POINT! Took my self shopping at water tower, I didn’t buy anything but it was fun exploring walking around and trying on clothes. Finally, it felt comforting and safe shopping in the mens section because it was a bunch of gay men working and gay men shopping. I have never felt so safe in a mens department shopping like that ever before. No stares or glances or glares or WTF are you doing here or awkward conversations. It was so nice! I was honestly surprised and shocked being that I was in the loop not boystown or andersonville.
Alrighty I SHOULD TRY TO SLEEP. GOODNIGHT. Congrats if you read the whole list post I appreciate it even though this was just for me to get my thoughts out of my head.
Ok, so, I am giant nerd and when I got home tonight I thought it would be great to spend my evening mapping out CN original shows and their life spans from the past 20 years.
Honestly I was curious if there was any pattern in style and content but all I found out was Ed, Edd, and Eddy was a BAMF of a show that lived forever.
"I think a lot of people like to see gender as this scale of blue and pink," Emma, a 20-year-old college student, told the magazine. "I never really identified with either side of that, or even in between blue and pink. It’s so much more complicated — my identity varies so much on any given day. Sometimes I tell people I’m gold or something."
I appreciate that it includes a bit from the original article, which clarifies:
"This growing community encompasses people who see themselves as agender (neither male nor female), bi-gender (both genders) and gender-fluid (shifting from male to female)."
THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN A PHOTO SET OF AGENDER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!!!
*BOUNCES UP AND DOWN IN EXCITEMENT*
as usual there’s some gross comments so don’t scroll too far down past the article but this is otherwise good